How can I change/ cancel my reservation?
Visit the Manage my bookings option on the homepage of our website which has a list of features that allow you to retrieve and re-print your itineraries. You can also process changes/ cancellations to the itinerary and make special service request additions (seat, pre-paid excess baggage etc.) in your booking. You can also update your contact information on this page.
What will I be able to do through Manage my booking? What are the features of the Manage my Bookings option on the website?
The View/ Change bookings sections is a self-service online tool on the website specially designed to eliminate the need to check booking details and request booking services via our call center.
The View/Change booking section offers the following features to our customers:
• Retrieve itinerary
• Email itinerary
• Re-Print itinerary
• Add special services
Can I alter my name in case I am not able to travel and transfer my ticket to another person?
Currently, the tickets are non-transferable, hence, name changes to letters are possible for a small fee.
Till when can I cancel/ refund my booking online?
• On domestic flights, you can cancel/ refund till 2 hours prior to flight departure. However, bronze tickets are non-refundable. Cancellations done 2 hours or less before your flight departs will attract a No-show fee.
Would I be able to change my origin and destination through the Manage my Booking facility?
You will not be able to change your origin and destination through the Manage my Booking facility but passengers can opt to cancel their reservation and create a new reservation through the regular booking procedure.
How is Manage my bookings beneficial to me?
The Manage my bookings sections is a self-service online tool on the website specially designed to eliminate the need to check booking details and request booking services via our call center.
1. How can a refund for a cancelled ticket be obtained?
Refunds for cancelled tickets will be processed after the deduction of appropriate cancellation fees, which may take up to 3 working days.
2. What is the amount refunded for a flight I missed?
In case of a missed flights/ no show, all airport passenger taxes will be refunded. A no-show fee will be applied to the fare.
3. Can a refund be obtained in case I am unable to travel?
Initialised tickets and no-shows will only have their applicable airport taxes refunded
4. How can I obtain a refund for a ticket booked through a travel agency?
The refund for the amount will be made to the travel agency's account on cancellation of the booking. Passengers will have to contact the concerned agency directly to claim their refund.
6. How can a refund for a reservation paid in cash be obtained?
A refund in cash can be processed if your mode of payment is in cash.
PassionAir reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers or any other person whatsoever. Sometimes circumstances beyond PassionAir’s control result in flight delays or cancellations. In such circumstances, PassionAir reserves the right to cancel or delay a flight without prior notice. Circumstances beyond PassionAir’s control can include, without limitation, weather; air traffic control; mechanical failures; acts of terrorism; acts of nature; force majeure; strikes; riots; wars; hostilities; disturbances; governmental regulations; shortages of critical manpower, parts or materials; labour unrest; etc.
PassionAir does not connect to other airlines and is not responsible for any losses incurred by Customers while trying to connect to or from other airlines.
In case of delays of more than 2 hours or Preponement of the flight by more than 1 hour, customers are entitled for a full refund or re-booking onto an alternative PassionAir flight at no additional cost subject to availability.
What are the excess baggage rates? Customers carrying more than the allowed baggage limit will be charged GHS5/KG at check-in.
Pre-Paid Excess Baggage: Passengers can book pre-paid excess baggage up to 6 hours prior to the scheduled departure of their domestic flight via our website or call centre at a rate of GHS3/KG.
What is the maximum limit of carry-on baggage and checked-in baggage? Each fare class has its allowed free baggage offered to customers. For more in-depth information please click here.
Avoid long queues at the airport and travel hassle-free with Web Check-in. Passengers flying domestic sectors can Web Check-in at any time from 24 hours up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
1. Please don’t forget to carry a printout of your boarding card.
2. If you're carrying check-in baggage, please go straight to our bag drop counter/Gold counter.
3. Hand baggage weight should not be more than 7 kgs or 10 kgs depending on your reserved class.
4. Departure gate closes 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
5. Please make sure you clear all your pending payments in order to Web Check-in for your upcoming flight.
You are not eligible for Web Check-in service
- If you have a reservation for any Special Service besides meals, for example, Wheelchair, Medical Passenger, Guide Dog or Fire Arms.
- If you have made a booking under Armed Forces Personnel, Senior Citizen, Unaccompanied Minor, Student Fares or Group Booking (more than 10 passengers on a single reservation number).
What type of aircraft does PassionAir fly?
PassionAir operates the Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 aircraft. The seating capacity is 78 seats.
What are the cities PassionAir flies to?
We currently operate flights from Accra to Kumasi.