1. How much hand luggage and checked-in baggage am I allowed?
• Hand Luggage: 7 or 10kgs depending on your reserved class.
• Checked-In Baggage: 25 or 30kgs depending on your reserved class.
For more in-depth information please click here.
2. Should I carry my medication in my hand luggage or checked-in baggage?
Keep your medication and any other valuables (including travel documents, passport/ID, etc.) in your hand luggage, never in your checked-in baggage.
3. Am I allowed to take liquids in my hand luggage?
Liquids may be carried in your hand luggage only if they are stored in containers up to 100ml.
4. How much may the maximum weight of a single piece of checked-in baggage be?
Each checked-in piece must not weigh more than 32kg.
5. What are the excess baggage rates?
At check-in, passengers carrying more than the allowed baggage limit will be charged:
• Accra, Kumasi, Tamale & Takoradi – GHS 10/kg
• Wa – GHS 15/kg
• Sunyani – GHS 15/kg
6. What should I do if I forgot something on board the aircraft or at the airport?
Our crew deliver all found objects to the Security Department. You may enquire about your lost items by contacting our Call Centre on 0800 221 221.