Incorporated in July 2015 under the original name of DAC International Airlines Limited, our Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC) was issued by Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) in September 2017.
PassionAir was birthed from charter operations, providing services to a client in the Oil and Gas industry, and commenced domestic operations in August 2018.
In August 2018, PassionAir commenced domestic operations in Ghana.
Our company was incorporated with an aim to:
- Provide the best quality service to bring a memorable in-air and on-ground experience, through leadership, excellence and accountability.
- Become the most competitive aviation service provider in West Africa with a focus on safety and customer satisfaction.
PassionAir has a fleet of four (4) Bombardier Dash 8 – Q400, 78-seater, with comfortable seats, ample legroom pitch 31’’, excellent air-conditioning, well-lit cabin and a large luggage compartment.
All of our aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, which filter out airborne particles capturing 99.97% particles in the airflow.
The Bombardier Dash 8 – Q400 has a maximum range (not including headwinds, high altitude, hot temperature, or higher capacity) of 2,012 miles and a maximum speed of 393mph. As always with aircraft, the Bombardier Dash 8 – Q400 Range will vary depending on the weight of the load being carried and weather/wind conditions when flying the Bombardier Dash 8 – Q400.
RANGE – DESTINATIONS
BKO – BAMAKO
LBV – LIBREVILLE
OUA – OUAGADOUGOU
ABJ – ABIDJAN
COO – COTONOU
LOS – LAGOS
PHC – PORT HARCOURT
ABV – ABUJA
DLA – DOUALA
NIM – NIAMEY
ROB – MONROVIA
AJY – AGADEZ
FNA – FREETOWN
NSI – YAOUNDE
SSG – MALABO
BGF – BANGUI
KMS – KUMASI
NDJ – N’DJAMENA
TMS – SAO TOME
CKY – CONAKRY
BJL – BANJUL
DKR – DAKAR
OXB – BISSAU
TML – TAMALE
LFW – LOME
PAST CHARTER SERVICES (PCS)
We have offered our charter services to some distinguished corporates and individual clients in the past. Including:
- Mantrac Ghana – Takoradi.
- Royal Press Corp, covering the visit of His Royal Highness Prince Charles to the Manhyia Palace in Kumasi.
- The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Foundation led by Lord Paul Boateng to Kumasi.
- British High Commission Charter flight to Kumasi led by the British Ambassador to Kumasi.
- Tullow Ghana charter flight to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
- Private charter flights to Lagos and Sao Tome.
- Barrick Gold Holding Limited – Bamako, Mali.
- Northcott Global Solutions (UK) – Dakar, Senegal.
- Newday Logistics (Ghana) – Cargo to Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Tanix Company Limited – Conakry, Guinea.
WHY CHOOSE PASSIONAIR CHARTER SERVICES
- We guarantee quality service with our highly trained crew members to ensure every flight is an unforgettable experience to meet your specific request and needs. Your safety is our priority.
- We operate in compliance with the GCAA (Ghana Civil Aviation Authority) requirements, premised on ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) standards and recommended practices.
- PassionAir has been audited by Litson Auditing firm to meet the stringent requirements of the oil and gas sector based on the Basic Aviation Risk Standards (BARS) and also by other prominent companies in the sector.
- We offer a range of advantages for busy professionals and corporates, including time-efficiency from quick check-ins to on-time departures.
- A PassionAir Charter Service also takes the stress out of travelling for leisure. Whether journeying alone, as part of a small party or family, the generous cabin interior of the aircraft allows for comfort during your flight.
- PassionAir offers charter services for both business and leisure purposes.
- PassionAir Charter offers cargo services of up 6.5 tons of payload.
- Duchessville, 2nd Circular Road,
- Plot 1 Augustus Akiwumi Street
(Working Hours: 8 am – 5 pm. Weekdays)
Working Hours: 8 am – 5 pm. Weekdays
Please note, our charter rates are available on request.