PassionAir offers special discount to students. Students can purchase these specially discounted tickets if they meet the following conditions:
- Passengers MUST be students of an accredited tertiary education institution in Ghana.
- Students must be aged between 18 to 25 years at the time of their flight.
- Students MUST possess a valid student ID card issued by an accredited tertiary education institution in Ghana.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Students MUST present a valid student ID at the point of purchase.
- Students MUST present a valid student ID at the check-in counter. Failure to provide a valid student ID at the check-in counter will result in the passenger being denied boarding.
- The student ID is ONLY for verification purpose at the airline check-in counter and will not be accepted for security checks by the Airport Authorities. Student passengers MUST still present a valid Government of Ghana issued ID. Acceptable IDs are: National ID Card, Drivers’ License, NHIS Card, Voter’s ID and Passport.
- Student tickets are NOT ELIGIBLE for online check-in.
- Student discounts are ONLY applicable on Silver and Gold fares.
- Student discounts are NOT applicable on Bronze fares.
- Student fares can ONLY be booked and purchased at PassionAir sales point. They cannot be purchased online or through a travel agency.
- Standard fare rules and conditions applies to student fares.
- Standard baggage allowance applies.
- The student discount is 10% applied on Silver and Gold fares only. The discount is automatically applied during the reservation process.
- Student fares are subject to availability.
- PassionAir reserves the right to cancel this offer, review the level of the discount or its applicability at any time without prior notice.